[Sca-cooks] Oops...

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 11:24:05 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/28/2002 10:08:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
goldberg at bestweb.net writes:

> I regret to inform you all that I will have to cancel my trip to Pennsic. I
> made an error in my banking, and will have NO money to attend;

OH dear!  I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that.  It must have been some error!
Did you pre-register? If so, you can choose to send off a message post-haste
to the land office (same address as pre-reg), and if they receive it before
July 31 you can get your pre-reg fee back minus a $10 processing charge.  Or,
you can donate the land to the group you pre-regged for.  If you choose to
get the refund, you will not get it until after Pennsic.

Brangwayna Morgan