[Sca-cooks] Good news!

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 11:24:05 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/27/2002 11:44:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

> One of our list members was honored today.  Lady Jadwiga was
> made a Companion of the Order of the Manche, the East
> Kingdom's award of high merit for the arts.  This was for her work in
> herbology and gardening.  Vivat!

Two of them, actually.  Mikael, known as Kael, McCue was made a member of the
Order Of the Silver Crescent, the East's order of high merit for service, in
part for his service as a feast cook, as well as holding darn near every
office in his shire and running all over the kingdom to serve as an MOL, at
the same court.

Brangwayna Morgan