[Sca-cooks] a cooking cartoon!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jul 29 16:53:17 PDT 2002

At 07:29 PM 7/29/02 EDT, you wrote:
>--
>Aurore at hot.rr.com writes:
>>
>> Ok I must still be half asleep, who?  Aurore
>>

>I'm guessing its the man who can pull questions about culinary delights like
>a rabbit from a hat, a man who has one of the largest food files on the
>internet. We're maybe talking about our good friend, Stefan le Rous, keeper
>of keys at Florilegium School of Medieval Cookery!!! *crowd goes wild*
>
>Misha
>If you need me, i'll be on the treadmill down in The Rock gym. :)

So close I'd give you a cigarillo but you're under age ;-)

The thing about lamb brains reminded me of Ras, and his forays into eating
various body parts of various food animals (<- notice how carefully I
phrased that? Such a carefully polished little gem of prose, all for you!)
And then I thought of our archivist/encyclopedist, who surely had a recipe
for lamb brains in a file somewhere. I am sorely tempted to sent the
cartoonist the URL for the file...

'Lainie
with a sinus headache so bad I'd swear that treadmill was in my head, not
at the Rock...