[Sca-cooks] a cooking cartoon!

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 30 00:13:05 PDT 2002

Misha said:
> What prompt me to guess Stefan was the number of questions Fuzzy asked
> because Stefan always asks obvious questions so he can keep his Florilegium
> running.

Ummm. Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but actually most of the

questions I ask are simply because I don't understand or know
something, and I'd like to find out the answer.

Sometimes "obvious" answers aren't always so obvious as I've

found out here numerous times when a question I thought would
result in a quick answer ended up creating a conversation. Some
times even about the original questions asked. :-)

If you read Admiral Rickover's (father of the US nuclear navy)
biography you'll find that he was known for asking questions also.

But yes, occasionally I will ask a question more for the Florilegium
than for myself. And sometimes I'll ask a question cause I think
other folks might want to hear the answer, but don't want to speak
up.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net