[Sca-cooks] Re: Meringue Mushrooms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 12:14:27 PDT 2002

> > Maybe Mari can do that herself!  Meringue mushrooms are so simple it is
>one
> > of the first things you teach children!
> > Olwen
>
>Which I would like to point out, you have NEVER taught me...  Just freakin'
>marzipan laurel leaves (love marzipan - yum! - am not an artist.  Making
>these leaves was TORTURE!!!).
>
>I thought I was part of your studio, too.... You're just discriminating
>against me, cause..cause... Well, you're being MEAN.  Not fair.  I been
>sick.....
>
>Who loves ya, Olwen? <grin>
>
>Ro, wacky on pain killers which is why she is coming out of lurkdom

Yeah, yeah, give a girl a little cancer and she starts screaming she's been
sick...ya know, your not going to get away with that at Crown Tourney..you
will be all better by then and no excuses!  Anyway, *someone* will have to
do my share of the work in the kitchen!

Ha! You think ~~*YOU*~~ hate making laurel leaves???  If I never see another
laurel leaf again it will be too soon!  I have even thrown out every bay
leaf in my spice cabinet~!  And the stupid thing is I wonder who will even
*SEE* the damn things in the end!  Nope.  Never.  Never again.  I promise.
No more huge dumb Arms projects.  We will just stick to the fun stuff and
the the random personal Arms of friends and loved ones.  I'm thinkin pickles
for High table?  I'm getting down that 'wet' look.

Get my voicemail?  I thought about coming over tonight and picking up the
two Arms that are still over there.  If not, I'll go wash and vacuum my car
to get it ready for Pennsic going and catch up with you tomorrow or the
next.
Love ya girl.
Olwen