[Sca-cooks] lima beans

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 17:13:51 PDT 2002

Ah ... noooo ... I really do love lima beans.
Mundanely and in persona.  Why do you equate my
love of lima beans with insanity?  They taste
good and they don't hurt you.

Now _I_ equate the love of hot peppers with
insanity.  They may be good for you, but they
taste bad and they hurt you going down.  Eating
hot peppers is insanity.

Huette

http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAS/per-insanity-msg.html
> --
> THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad
>  Kingdom of Ansteorra
>     Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas
>      stefan at texas.net
> **** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: