[Sca-cooks] a cooking cartoon!

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 30 20:49:24 PDT 2002

But surely you don't think he'd be wearing a Yankee's cap!  *GASP* He
isn't that confused!

Actually, don't know about him, but I'd never seen the cartoon before,
so had no idea where it was set, or who was in it... I read this little
local paper, you see, that doesn't run the comics... New York Times?

Anne