[Sca-cooks] trading Jehan Yves

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 30 21:57:42 PDT 2002

Jehan Yves commented:
>>Lady Olwen the Odd declared:
>>>This is an offer of a trade for Jehan Yves.
>>>Contact me offline if you may
>>>be interested in trading goodies for a 5 gallon glass carboy contained in a
>>>nice green stack-bo+.  Oh.  And I have two nice plastic tigers to throw in.
>>
>>Yes okay, goodies for a 5 gallon glass carboy and some plastic tigers.
>>Weren't we discussing cabana boys not too long ago?
>>
>>Anyway, what were you trading for Jehan Yves? :-)
>
>          Though I, Myself, am quite taken, I have made the offer of one of
> two cookbooks that I have duplicates of.  Like I need a 23rd carboy in the
> house! I just want the tigers!

Okay, send the carboy to me. It's been about nine or ten years since

I was making mead and I'm thinking about taking it up again... :-)
I've always used one gallon glass jugs for my brewing in the past.
Where DO folks get their 5 gallon carboys today? Are these still being
sold with water in them?

Stefan
(who was eyeing some 4 gallon buckets of honey recently...)
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net