[Sca-cooks] a cooking cartoon!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jul 31 06:48:27 PDT 2002

No, the Yankees would be my personal, heretical error, I'm afraid...I
know that A. likes baseball, but I'm not a sports fan *at all*, so I can
never keep track of who's who.  Just happened to recognize the label and
say oh, it's a new york team....
My paper doesn't do Get Fuzzy either...I read on the internet.  Of
course, my paper's idea of fair and balanced reporting is to give us
both Mallard Fillmore AND Doonesbury.  Being the old liberal democrat
that I am, Mallard Fillmore does *evil* things to my blood pressure.
--Maire, who lives in a state with a governor who actually bragged, on
record, about being a "lapdog for big business"