[Sca-cooks] Feast Ambience

Jeff Gedney Gedney1 at iconn.net
Wed Jul 31 06:51:57 PDT 2002

The last event I cooked for was heavily themed and the decorations were
extraordinary. There were large panels replicating castle walls, and
curtains and banners hung about the place.

Here is the site for the event but it does not do justice to the decoration,
but at least you can see the theme.

http://www.generalist.org/alejandra/june.html

She never updated it.

Brandu