[Sca-cooks] oop - grump

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Jun 1 16:51:37 PDT 2002

At 07:10 PM 5/30/02 -0600, you wrote:
>I think Lainie's got him cornered <g>.
>--maire
>
>Margali wrote:
>>
>> Now where is my poolboy wth a nice frozen mudslide?

Don't I wish! My pool boy is some 300 miles away :-(  (And I got a new
swimsuit today too! Guess what color it is!)

Now a cabana boy- that would be nice. I could lay there on the chaise
longue and have him bring me margaritas and chocolate-dipped berries, and
make him rub my feet while I pretend to read a trashy novel but actually
take a nap behind my sunglasses...

Ah... the Life. Too bad I have to wake up occasionally to the real one...

(Also got some luvely floral stuff to make a wrap to go with the new suit. ;-)

'Lainie