[Sca-cooks] Someone needs to run a virus scan

Lis liontamr at ptd.net
Mon Jun 3 10:16:29 PDT 2002

Hello all. I just got a message from ansteorra.org that said one of my
messages was waiting moderator approval. Since I didn't send a message, I'm
thinking someone on the list who has my email address in their directory has
a klez virus problem or something similar (I DON'T have a Klez problem). To
remind folks, Klez will take someone's email address off the address book of
the infected computer, and send a message purportedly in that person's name.

So, would you all check, please? I get the list in digest format, which
eliminates attachments, at least through my server/mail program, and I run a
pretty hygienic computer now that I was burned this time last year. Besides
that, I AM a member of the list, so there's no reason for any of my
messages, even if I HAD sent them, to be waiting moderator approval. SO, if
you have anything that's supposed to be from me beside this letter, you'd
better get it off your system pronto. I didn't send it.

Cheers

Aoife