[Sca-cooks] Scotch Quail Eggs!!

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 20:01:59 PDT 2002

Just remembering fondly, a friend of mine here in the
Midrealm, Lady Dominique, made dozens of Scotch Quail
Eggs for my Laurelate vigil!! Oh my did they go down
easy and fast!!! Sigh!!! YUM YUM!!!

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"