[Sca-cooks] period German food and referances

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jun 6 00:02:50 PDT 2002

Wulfgang Dracke commented:
> Greetings Johnna Holloway

Well, I'm not Johnna. (She's much cuter)

> I love to cook so any period really is good, my persona is german 1500. Still working on that.

Perhaps these files in the Florilegium might be of interest:
In FOOD-BY-REGION:
fd-Germany-msg   (106K)  6/ 1/01    Medieval and Period German food. Cookbooks.

In the CULTURES section:
Germany-bib        (5K)  6/25/99    A bibliography on German medieval history
                                       by Erilar.
Germany-msg       (11K)  9/21/01    Medieval points of interest in Germany.
Landsknechts-msg  (15K)  1/29/99    German mercenaries of the 16th Century.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net