[Sca-cooks] I'm Baaa-aaaaack!

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Jun 8 16:42:33 PDT 2002

Well folks,

I arrived!  No boxes unpacked yet, only the real important stuff arranged,
like 'net access!  :-)  It's been a "trip" to get here, and things didn't
go quite as well as planned but we made it.

I'll write more later if y'all want, but for now, I'm just saying I'm here
and alive and relatively well.  It's cool there are PALM TREES!!!  I love
it :-)

Thought you'd wanna know I made it ok.  More later, when I'm back on my wheels

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies
mka