[Sca-cooks] . Re: Some list members pictures!

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sun Jun 9 21:22:22 PDT 2002

    Well as a single male cook who is going to be at Pennsic & at
Midsummer's Tourney in Stonemarche (EK) next weekend.  I would be glad to
invite all the single Lady cooks to one of my in camp nights.  For Pennsic I
am planning 2: one mild & one ~exotic?  For Midsummer I am celebrating my
48th birthday Sat night.  For (food content) the party I am making some of
my old comfort foods, smoked pork Barbeque, cornbreads (pan fried, cheese,
Plain then some jalapeno & cheese), some coleslaw then finis will be Peach
Cobbler ala Justin Wilson.  I also plan on bringing a cloved lemon to see
how many times it will get passed back to me-I am just a lonely letch at
heart & last year my Perfect Pensic Pickle Auction was a flop.  Now for
something totally different.
Pax,
Olaf

> >Perhaps I shall take you and 'Bella, and maybe Avraham
> >and we'll have a Girl's Night out.....
> >
> >Phlip
>
> Methinks you have no need to take along the over-charged Bella to this
Night