[Sca-cooks] possets

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Fri Jun 14 09:30:34 PDT 2002

Does anyone have any recipes for possets or other warm alcoholic drinks
that one could make over a campfire?  I'm particularly interested in
ones that can be made without red wine and without dairy, as members of
my family have bad reactions to both those ingredients... but recipes
including those ingredients would also be of interest.  I would greatly
prefer SCA period recipes, but don't mind slightly OOP.

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/