[Sca-cooks] Baronial Coronet- OT, need your help

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 12:18:53 PDT 2002

This just came across EK List- since there are so many
folk from different Kingdoms here, could you guys
please cross-post to your Kingdom Lists, particularly
MK?

I suspect that an MK Pel/baron/ess will be very happy
to find this.

Phlip

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Salut, mes amis!

Currently running on eBay is an auction for what is
clearly someone's
baronial coronet, made out of leather, decorated with
a pelican symbol,
painted knotwork-style creatures in black, green, and
gold, and a
tiger-eye accent stone. I contacted the seller, who
says she got the
coronet from a shipment of unclaimed freight; she is
located in the
Minneapolis/St. Paul area. She had been calling it a
costume crown for
Renaissance fairs, but after receiving my email, she
adjusted the
auction title so that it's actually now labeled "SCA
Baronial Coronet."
If anyone knows of someone in that general region
missing a coronet,
please get in touch with him/her--or if anyone might
be able to forward
notice to the appropriate mailing lists, please do so!

The auction link is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1740965920

      -Sabine Kerbriant

=====