[Sca-cooks] ot, oop, computer-fu

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Jun 21 05:42:47 PDT 2002

Reminds me of the external hard drive/acelerator I had for my amiga... Rob
mentioned he spilled his drink into it and it needed to go into the shop to
be cleaned.

What he didn't mention it was pear cordial, and the alcohol vapped off
leaving everything glued together with sugar and pear juice....if it had
been his usual plain black coffee, Marv could have cleaned it with no
problems.

He opted to buy me a new one...
margali

the quote starts here:
Almost as funny [NOT] as a woman with a busted keyboard, who claims
she had no idea how it got busted.  I unplugged it, picked it up and
tucked in under my arm.  A whole cup of coffee flowed out of it and
down the side of my shirt.  Her response: [Giggle] How did that get
there....