[Sca-cooks] herb bags

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at admin.is.cornell.edu
Fri Jun 21 12:26:02 PDT 2002

>>Thank you for the suggestions for the herbs.  I bought some inexpensive
muslin last night and will be making up small gather bags for the herbs
as the local wally-world only had one dented(battered) herb tin left.
I will try to embroider the names of the herbs within the bags on them.

Kateryn de Develyn<<

       Remember to check the embroidery thread for color-fastness before spending a lot of time labelling the bags.  If they're going to be used for immersing in liquids (whether soup, brewet, or tea), you want to be sure only the herbs add to the broth!

Sandra