[Sca-cooks] "Dining With William Shakespeare" for sale or trade.

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 14:07:39 PDT 2002

I had no response to this post.  So, since the price
is so high, I am willing to trade this book.  Make me
an offer.

I am doing this not as a merchant.  I don't want to be
one. Nor am I making any kind of profit out of this.
I am just trying to find good homes for good, valuable
cookbooks.

But if no one is interested, I guess that I will scrap
this idea.

Huette

--- Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Again!
>
> I went to my favorite cookbook store today.  There I
> found a very good copy of "Dining With William
> Shakespeare" by Madge Lorwin, for sale.  That is the
> good news.  The bad news is that she wanted $100 for
> the copy.  I am willing to sell it to anyone who is
> willing to pay the price, plus $5.00 postage.  I am
> not doing this to make anything out of this, but to
> find good SCA homes for good cookbooks.
>
> If anyone is willing to pay this price, please
> e-mail
> me privately.
>
> If no one can afford the price, then I might be
> willing to consider a trade for something comparable
> in price.
> Make me an offer privately.
>
> huette
> ahrenshav at yahoo.com
>

> =====
> Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for
> they
> shall never cease to be amused.

> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

=====