[Sca-cooks] New propane freezer

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 09:58:31 PDT 2002

For those of you interested, this is the chest freezer
we just ordered for Pennsic.

http://www.lehmans.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=12426&cgrfnbr=12906&FROM_CAT_REF=12810

SPCA, please post, just to us, what lamps and chairs
you're bringing. We want a count for the Potluck so we
know if we need to buy any. I'll have seven chairs,
and I know we can count on Thorclaw for his three.
Andrew, we'll need to know how many of the Chinese
lanterns you'll have made. Frederich, how many Tzukka
chairs?

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,