[Sca-cooks] FW: Baker Wanted

Lis liontamr at ptd.net
Sun Jun 23 08:03:42 PDT 2002

Forward from SCA-Bakers list. Anyone in Alaska want a job?
Aoife

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:01:34 -0700
   From: Lisa Marie <mamav at ctcak.net>
Subject: Baker needed!

The Cordova Lighthouse Inn seeks an artisan baker for our small bakery
located in the rural area of Cordova, Alaska. We are beginning our third
season of production. We use a wood-fired brick oven which we built
using plans from Ovencrafters.

For more information about the position, please contact Lisa-Marie at
mamav at ctcak.net You may also browse our web site at
http://www.cordovalighthouseinn.com  Send resumes to the address below.

We need to hire as soon as possible, but are more than willing to wait
for the right person. Please pass this message to anyone you think may
be interested.

Thanks to the list owner for granting permission to post this notice.

Lisa Marie Van Dyck
Cordova Lighthouse Inn
P.O. Box 1495
Cordova, Alaska 99574