[Sca-cooks] Not so funny mishap

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jun 24 16:29:16 PDT 2002

Well, Lanie asked about funny stories and things

I have one of sorts... while doing laundry on Sunday..
I reached down to move around the baskets of clean stuff
and I pulled or tore the muscles in my upper thigh and left
groin, so I am confined to bed for the moment per Doctor's
orders. This is one of these situations where all you can
think about is the need for strong drugs...
I am have been sitting up for about 5 minutes  to check
e-mail and
am in utter agony already. So back to bed...

See you all whenever...

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis