[Sca-cooks] Test -Just Delete.

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Jun 25 17:52:33 PDT 2002

stefan...legally, under federal law.. once you pay for the xray..
they belong to you...
just like legally, under federal law... if you ask they have to
let you read your medical
chart, whether, in the docs office, hospital.. etc..
a lot of places play that game.. when they refuse ask to see the
'rule' in writing... or throw a screaming hissy fit and demand to
see thier supervisor.. keep going up the food chain..
if for no other reason than to shut you up they wil give them to
you... <grins>
but the merest thought of a law suit should do the trick..and
shriek that you WILL file a complaint with your insurance company
and do..
let me know if I can help further.. been doing this stuff,
slining bedpans for a living, for
the past 24 yrs.. know a lot of angles..
'bella, RN