[Sca-cooks] OOP-vacation restaurants...

Billfog1 at aol.com Billfog1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 12:35:04 PDT 2002

This is very out of period but does concern food.....

We are going on vacation this weekend and will be visiting Las Vegas, NV -
San Francisco, CA - and Ashland, OR (for the Shakespeare Festival) and
Portland, OR and I was wondering if any of you all had any recommendations
for great local eating spots in any of these areas?  I definitely prefer to
eat at Non-chain places, and places that you wouldn't find just anywhere.
You know, places with local flavor and good food.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Suzanne
Wyvernwoode, Trimaris