[Sca-cooks] OOP: Green & Blacks chocolate in the USA

Amanda Baker amanda at treaclemine.cix.co.uk
Thu Jun 27 01:02:47 PDT 2002

Greetings, from the fair summer lands of Mynydd Gwyn,

        I am delighted to report that there is a USA distributer
for Green & Blacks chocolate in the USA (but not, sadly, Canada)
- this is the chocolate which I brought to Caid in April of this
year.  The information and contact details given are as follows:

Green & Black's products are widely available in the USA through our
main distributor, Belgravia Imports. You can contact Ronnie and
Lillian Dick regarding any sales or distribution enquiries using
address below

Belgravia Imports
662 Bellevue Avenue
Newport Rhode Island
02840
U.S.A.

Tel (001) 401 849 1122 / 848 1127

Fax (001) 401 848 7785
e-mail belgravia at greenandblacks.com

        In particular, Green & Blacks FairTrade Organic Maya Gold
'orange spice' dark chocolate is _almost_ periodoid, for the central
and southern Americas...

        Best regards,

        Amanda