[Sca-cooks] Philadelphia, was:OOP-vacation restaurants...

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 27 08:44:34 PDT 2002

Good morning everyone,

     I will be in Philadelphia, well going to the airport to pick up
someone.  Any recommendations for restaurants, or cooking stores I should
make a point to visit?

     Also any recommendations for cheap motels, like one step up from a
flea bag. ;-)  Errrr... what I mean is all we need is a room with a
bed.  None of those extra comforts.  We are planning to go to NJ after the
airport, so if people have recommendations away from the airport that would
be ok too.

        Angeline