[Sca-cooks] Back from the invasion of Ansteorra

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 18:15:09 PDT 2002

Well everyone, Misha is back from the hot and humid Ansteorra.

Flight went well both to and from Dallas. Saw relatives and old friends of
the family from Dallas to Corpus Christi. We also visited UT (University of
Texas) in Austin. I may go there for my edumacashun (prolly get an
undergraduate in Business and then go to their law school for Corporate Law.)
So yeah. If things go right, i'll be in Ansteorra instead of Atlantia a year
from now.

Now to check all the Cooks list mail (grumble grumble)

Misha