[Sca-cooks] RE: Hotel interested in period food

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Jun 30 17:23:06 PDT 2002

> >Drake.
> >
> >Ps.  What was worse was going to an American School for yrs 11-12 and
> >being forced to do the chicken dance in yr11 elective PE...  That was
an
> >eye-opener!
>
> Oh my God! That can't be! _That_ has got to be unconstitutional, if
> anything is! Did they make you do other American Religious acts, like
root
> for the Yankees? I hope you aren't scarred for life...

No, but when I saw my first Pep Rally I laughed so hard that I stopped
breathing and almost passed out.  That was an alien experience.  And the
Glee club... I never figured that one out...  Shudder, bad memories...

Drakey.

Ps.  Didn't do the morning allegiance thing as it was (notionally) an
International School (just dominated by American Teachers, Curricula,
and Dogma)

> 'Lainie, suitably horrified
> -Slugs are far too dignified to Chicken Dance

Duck's eat slugs don't they :)~