[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 17:37:19 PDT 2002

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Meanwhile, back on cooking peerages... there was
> some big talk by a
> couple of PelLaurels last Saturday about arranging a
> cook-off in Caid,
> pitting the Cooking Laurels versus the Cooking
> Pelicans.  This could be
> interesting.  Huette, your name was mentioned and if
> Natalya [whose
> apprentice is a Cooking Pelican] and Eowyn [whose
> husband is a Cooking
> Laurel] really do this, you and I will be on
> opposite sides.  They'll
> have more books but we'll have more equipment!
>
> Selene, Caid

Really?  This is the first I have heard of such a
conversation.  All I can say about this is that I, as
an individual, have more books and more equipment than
any other individual [Laurel or Pelican] in Caid.
However, you and Master Duryn combined just edge me
out.

That being said, what was actually said?  I am all
ears ...

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.