[Sca-cooks] Feast Alternatives

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Tue Jun 4 14:07:11 PDT 2002

    Well, we only trot out the tavern for the 4 major kingdom events. The
trailer weighs close to 2 tons loaded, and it costs several hundred dollars
to get the food, LP, ice, etc to set it up. Not to mention the $50 or so in
fuel it takes to pull that bad boy up - it's around 200 miles to the site.
Getting the tavern set up is serious undertaking, so it's really not
something we can take to small events. However, we do intend to advertise in
Talewinds, on the kingdom lists, etc. One of the things we're considering is
bulk prep for some of the larger households - we have a lot of capacity, so
if any of them are interested, we can work something out  . .

    Sieggy