[Sca-cooks] Feast Alternatives

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 5 09:11:34 PDT 2002

Sounds to me like it's about time for you guys to sit down and have a
heart-to-heart with your Kingdom Seneschal...and with the Royals.  If the
split on the profits is standardized in Kingdom Law, then there isn't a
problem.  We can even do something like doing the event with another
group...we did this with Bright Hills for Kingdom Twelfth Night.  In that
case, again specified by Law, the Kingdom took 50% of the profit, and our
two groups split the remaining 50%.  Since the take is a fairly large one
for Kingdom events, we usually have several groups bidding for them.  Our
only problem comes with the fact that not all groups have suitable sites,
particularly since the Crowns now all seem to want Coronation and Crown to
be camping events.

Kiri