[Sca-cooks] SRFP Event Plug

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 5 10:06:26 PDT 2002

This event is taking place about 3 hours south of Atlanta, and being put on
by a collective group called the Southern Consortium.  I'm sure that by
contacting the lady who's been putting out the announcements, she could
provide you with a mailing address.  Depending on how my life is going at
that point (the week before leaving for Pennsic) I would like to go, but I'm
not sure it will happen.  I would encourage talking to Rebekah Oliver, and
if you are planning on mailing something, make sure it is completely
non-squishy, is ready to set out (ie, does not take someone to make it
pretty and do additional presentation on it).  Perhaps you could include a
SASE for results?
Christianna
glad to see the Consortium making a big splash!

> I'll bite.  What if someone wanted to mail in an entry?  To where?  Whom
could you get to display it for you?  When would it have to be there by?
Will they ever hear anything back about the entry?  I really do like to do
this stuff.  I would just like to hear some feed-back.