[Sca-cooks] needs some help getting started cooking period foods

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 5 11:30:50 PDT 2002

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/articles/food_bibliography.html
This link takes you to a review of many medieval and other period cookbooks,
with an opinion of how valuable they are and where their weaknesses lie.
Very helpful for getting started putting together a medieval cooking
library.  And, I'm sure you'll get lots of other posts about this, but the
Florilegium is a vast storehouse of information, not only about cooking, but
the Food sections are broken down into several sub-categories.
www.florilegium.org.
Welcome to the list!
Mistress Christianna
Meridies