[Sca-cooks] Fwd- Quail eggs

Chip jallen at multipro.com
Wed Jun 5 13:09:54 PDT 2002

> Surely you know SCA Cooks would love to hear about such tasty bits
> as Pickled Quail Eggs.

Yesssssss, my precioussssss eggsessssssss.

>  Matter of fact, I think they'd go very well, under the Rock, with
> some nice home-brewed beer, while we're welcoming Chip back....
> Phlip

[big instructo-snip]

And I'd be most interested to know in which Kingdom Ms. Weems operates
her magnificent World-O-Quail.

It's almost a given that I serve boiled eggs at my feasts.  "_AGAIN_
with the eggs!" says a shire-mate every time I do.  I'm not sure if
it's a running gag or a trademark at this point.

I would dearly love to lay hands on 2-3 gallon jars' worth.  Does she
have a website or price list or something?  Is she in fact on this
list & I'm talking about her in the third person as if she's not here?

"She's right behind me, isn't she?"