[Sca-cooks] Re:books/equipment was Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 13:54:28 PDT 2002

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
> At 01:20 PM 6/5/02 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >'Lainie dear, just consider my post a foreshadowing
> of
> >things to come.  I have had almost 28 years to
> collect
> >and develop my collection.  Edouard still has years
> >go before achieving my level of acquisition.
>
> Heh. You sound like Ferengi!

Isn't the word "ferengi" some languages word for
"foreigner"?

One of these years, I will impart to you the Rules of
Cooking Equipment Acquisition.

> >Personally, I would think that being in a
> relationship
> >or marriage with such a collector would be a Good
> >Thing! tm.  This way, when you discover a need for
> a 4
> >pronged thing-a-magig at 2 am, you will know that
> you
> >can find one without having to run to a store and
> >burglarize it in desparation. :-)
> >
> >Huette
>
> AAAAHHHHH!!! I'm doomed!

No ... just a lucky lady to have found True Love! tm.

> OTOH, he does have a lovely collection of wooden
> spoons... ;-D) And he's
> cute... :-D)
>
> 'Lainie

Have I ever told you about my 52 boxes of SCA Period
fabric, trim, accessories etc.?

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.