[Sca-cooks] Resubscribed

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jun 5 23:12:01 PDT 2002

Olwen asked:
> >Thought I'd say 'hi' after re-subscribing to the list.  I un-subbed
> >for Gulf Wars, got busy & didn't re-up.  I missed the discourse,
> >though, and I'm glad to be back amongst the culinary giants of the
> >Known World.
> >Iyad ibn al-Thu'ban ibn Bisharo
>
> So...whadya eat?  Was there a cooks get together?  We have a couple new
> folks on the list so find out about them.  What did you buy?  How much fun
> did you have?  Come on.  Answer up.

I'm not Iyad, but I don't think he will be able to answer the question
about the cooks get-together at this last Gulf Wars.

The good thing was that there was a get-together at Gulf Wars.

The bad thing was that the only two list members who attended were
myself and Vincent. We ended up combining it with the nautical
guild's pot luck and another groups pot luck.

Well, the non-cook list folks seemed to like my bruet and the
Savory Tosted Cheese my lady wife made.

While the idea of the get-together is nice, I don't know if we
will be doing it next year.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net