[Sca-cooks] Bratwurst mania [LONG]

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jun 6 05:43:34 PDT 2002

Also sprach Cindy M. Renfrow:
>  >http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/05/dining/05BRAT.html?8wd
>>
>>Interesting article from the New York Times. Also has
>>some peripheral information on other sausages....
>>
>>Phlip
>
>Hubby was p.o'd last night because he couldn't access this article. The NY
>Times requires an access code or password.
>
>Cindy

Huh... I didn't need one, but it may be automatic for me at this
point; I think I must have registered with them a while back, and my
browser keeps supplying the password.

Hoping not to offend people with extreme bandwidth, here's the
article, in its annoying entirety, for reasons of attribution [I had
already e-mailed it to a friend, so it's sitting in my mailbox]: