[Sca-cooks] Pie snit

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 05:57:31 PDT 2002

--- Karyn Schmidt <karyn at triwest.net> wrote:
> I know a few of you don't think you can day-trip it
> Wisconsin for a one-day event -- but what about an
> event
> that revolves entirely around PIE?  Or a chance to
> play
> Martha Stewart?

Jeeze- we gotta ship Adamantius out there- he'd make a
wonderful Martha Stewart, with his well- known love
and respect for the woman ;-)

> Here's the web page.
> :http://www.pressenter.com/~jfriedmn/pie.htm
>
> Stefan -- we have pie throwing (well, at least some
> kind of
> dough) documented to period -- and look at all those
> pretty
> blue links to the Florilegium.
> Thank you.
> Kudrun þe Pi-lgrim

Wish I could get out there, actually. The ABANA
conference is in LaCrosse this weekend, with all those
lovely reproductions of the Mastermyr find- including,
sports fans, reproductions of Viking cooking gear,
circa 1000 CE.....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,