[Sca-cooks] FW: OOP Star Wars meal

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Thu Jun 6 07:04:45 PDT 2002

Never mind.  I know those ones.  Aurore
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Christina Nevin
  To: SCA-Cooks (E-mail)
  Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 4:28 AM
  Subject: [Sca-cooks] FW: OOP Star Wars meal

  Darn! Star WARS, not Star Trek!

  Space Cadet Lucrezia signing off...

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Christina Nevin
  Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 10:27 AM
  To: SCA-Cooks (E-mail)
  Subject: OOP Star Wars meal

  Hi y'all,
  It's my turn to do video night and this time its the original 3 Star Trek
  movies. Usually the food is matching theme but this time I'm stuck. Anyone
  have any ideas on what I could do?
  ciao
  Lucrezia

  This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
  subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
  privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
  intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
  an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
  distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
  you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
  at postmaster at caci.co.uk

  Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
  attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
  computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.