[Sca-cooks] Stierbach event info

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 15:30:31 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/5/02 10:47:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> LOOK OUT STEFAN!!!  INCOMING!!!!!!
> Seriously, Misha.  Where you going?  How long you gonna be there?  What's ya
> doin?  Playing music?
> Olwen

Actually, i'll be in Stefan's backyard in Texas :D. I'm visiting family down
there (all or most of my mom's side of the family is from Texas, including me
:D). I'm going to be there a week and i'm traveling from Dallas to Austin to
Coolidge, Teague, Corpus Christi (where Misha was conceived and born).  Not
playing music though. Just visiting relatives. Ansteorra, here I come :D:D:D

Misha
Are you sure Ansteorra can handle me though?