[Sca-cooks] Re:books/equipment was Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

margaret m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 6 19:23:16 PDT 2002

Well I have had almost 28 years of finding great
fabric, trim, etc. that would be perfect to use
someday, so I will buy it now ...

Huette

--- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:
 I think you may have exceeded the many, many, many
 boxes of fabric, trim,
 etc., that we moved some years back for Duchess
 Melisande de Belvoir!!!  I
 thought we were never going to get her attic
 emptied!

 Kiri

snip

Bear's Mom wasn't SCA but she was a crafter and was 88. We are just getting
started on her closets. Floor to ceiling boxes, unmarked. So far we have
only scratched the surface and have found bunches of cheap jewelry, baby
clothes, a humongous  rust colored teddy which was bigger than Bear when he
got it, quilts, fabric scraps, hankies, crocheted doilies, about a cubic
yard of yarn, and that's just the start. We haven't really started looking
but I've been think about learning to quilt so I should be well supplied.
Margarite