[Sca-cooks] serious virus alert

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 20:18:42 PDT 2002

Relax- there's no EKING at anywhere listed- it can't
land here, I think. What has most likely happened is
the blamed thing stole a file and sent the email to
you, pretending to be from this person- if you were to
strip it and open up the properties, you'd discover
who is actually infected- obviously it's someone who
has been talking privately to you.

Folks, please clean up your computers. This sort of
thing is getting very old.

But, thanks for the good intentions...

Phlip

--- vongraph <vongraph at earthlink.net> wrote:
> THERE IS AN EMAIL COMING THROUGH THE COOKS LIST FROM
> EKING at FOODSOFALLNATIONS.COM   THIS EMAIL CONTAINS
> KLEZ VIRUS DO NOT OPEN.
> TITLE OF EMAL IS HONEY

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,