[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Ruled by BOOKS!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 7 06:42:47 PDT 2002

And then there's my cousin, who actually first told me about the SCA.  He's
heavily into SF fandom, and turns out a book review booklet every so
often...from the Purple Mouth Press...some of you may have run into him or
his publication.  His house, when he lived in Virginia, was wall-to-wall and
floor-to-ceiling in every room, books.  He built a garage and filled that
with books.  He built a breezeway between house and garage and filled that
with books.  In his living room, he had 4 folding chairs and a small
table...and, in the center of the room, 4 floor-to-ceiling bookcases formed
into a "book column".  I don't think my Cousin Ned ever met a book he didn't
like!!

Kiri