[Sca-cooks] Re:books/equipment was Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Fri Jun 7 06:57:26 PDT 2002

Yeah I know the feeling about fabric.  Got a small collection grewing and my husband isn't even a full time player in the SCA.  Then I twitch when I figure weekend event only has one or two nights to it and I've got plans for a dozen different outfits.  And as for the saying "You know when your in the SCA.......you have more SCA clothes than mundane clothes."  That is slowly coming true for me.  <<Looking for more cookbooks and farbic to add to my collection.  Husband is going to kill me.>>  Oh well, got to get cooking and sewing on some things.  Aurore