[Sca-cooks] Re:books/equipment was Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 7 09:49:23 PDT 2002

I tried to look this up on ABE books, but even they didn't have a copy cheaper
than $45 US, and any one you'd want was more like $100.  <gisp!>  I'll hit the
keyboard when I get home with the specific recipe and my personal changes.

There are several different muffin recipes therein, which did you have in mind?

Selene, Caid [or maybe the magical land of Zir]