[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Ruled by BOOKS!

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jun 7 10:21:59 PDT 2002

I'm back. School is over and the role of room mom
has ended for the year. So I am catching up on mail.

As for me finding something in my boxed collection--
the answer is I don't at this point. Which is why I
kept the working collection specially marked and do
have those available. At the time of the last move,
I wasn't active to speak of in the Society, so I kept
the culinary and food histories and English stuff plus
the reference volumes out. I wanted the materials I needed
for working with early printed books available. This is
why you'll see me refer to the boxed collection in answers
sometimes. We are less than two years away from the next
move at this point, so it's kinda a question of why dig
it out, if I can manage without them. Also since my mother
died four days after we closed on this house and in the
midst of this move, there have been other things that I would
like to find besides certain books. Like my jewelry and the
address book two years on the first and 9 months on the second. I do
miss the collection of English regional books
and the Irish materials.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway