[Sca-cooks] Totally OT, but...(Hawaii/Far Isles)

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 12:57:29 PDT 2002

First of Hawaii's official Baronial name is Western
Seas. Not "Far Isles".

Secondly, no one has "conquered" any of Caid's
Baronies.  They are still a happy part of our
territory.

If you wish to dispute this, I am sure that our new
King Guillaume [the Conquerer], would be happy to
lead the Armies of Caid and add Artemesia to our
territories.

Huette

--- ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net wrote:
> Actually, From what I've heard, they belong to
> Artemisia now.
> We conquered them, evidently. :-)
> (Something that happened before I moved here -
> anyone else on the
> list from Artemisia who can relate this tale in
> better detail?...
> Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, I doubt that's
> "official"...)
>
> On Thursday 06 June 2002 07:41 pm, Aurore Gaudin
> wrote:
> > Caid

=====
shall never cease to be amused.