[Sca-cooks] I'm Baaa-aaaaack!

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 8 21:08:27 PDT 2002

ahhh well you ARE in savannah.... you must come down to "Trimaris
and play... castlemere is jacksonville...
'bella

: Well folks,
:
: I arrived!  No boxes unpacked yet, only the real important
stuff arranged,
: like 'net access!  :-)  It's been a "trip" to get here, and
things didn't
: go quite as well as planned but we made it.
:
: I'll write more later if y'all want, but for now, I'm just
saying I'm here
: and alive and relatively well.  It's cool there are PALM
TREES!!!  I love
: it :-)
:
: Thought you'd wanna know I made it ok.  More later, when I'm
back on my wheels
:
: Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
: Shire of Forth Castle
: Meridies
: mka
: Nicolas Steenhout
: "You must deal with me as I think of myself" J. Hockenberry
:
: Sca-cooks mailing list
: Sca-cooks at ansteorra.org